Back on September 16, 2011, President Obama signed the America Invents Act (AIA) into law, vastly changing the core of the patent system and patent law. Now, a year later, some of the key provisions are going into effect. Lawyer2Lawyer host Bob Ambrogi talks with Attorney Matthew I. Kreeger, the Co-Chair of Morrison Foerster’s Patent Interferences Practice Group and Dennis Crouch, Associate Professor of Law at the University of Missouri School of Law and editor of Patently-O , about the implementation of some of the most important provisions of the America Invents Act and their impact.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors