On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes Mike Crosby, Intellectual Property Counsel at Saint-Gobain Corporation in Worcester, MA, to discuss important aspects of the new United States Patent Statute, the America Invents Act, which is the most significant revision of the U.S. patent laws in over 50 years! Peter and Mike take a look at the new pre- and post-grant review procedures and discuss strategic considerations involved in using them.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors