Listen to IP Counsel, where host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes Gary Ganzi, Managing Intellectual Property Counsel for Siemens Corporation (a subsidiary of Siemens, AG), and Chair of the Patent Office Practice Committee of the Intellectual Property Owners Association, to discuss the recent Supreme Court decision in Microsoft v. i4i in which the Court affirmed that the patent statute requires clear and convincing evidence to invalidate a patent. Peter and Gary discuss how this important case got to the Supreme Court, how the Court arrived at its holding and its overall importance to practitioners and the economy.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors