The Securities and Exchange Commission recently filed civil fraud charges against investment bank, Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Jacob S. Frenkel, from Shulman Rogers Gandal Pordy & Ecker, P.A and Attorney Palmer C. Hamilton, a member of the Government Relations Practice Group at Jones Walker, to discuss the details of this lawsuit. They take a look at the SEC’s current role, the impact of the lawsuit, financial regulation legislation and what this means for Wall Street.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors