On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi, LLP, welcomes Matt Kleiman, an expert in Space Law and Corporate Counsel for the Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Inc, to explore extraterritoriality and the development of space law with regard to enforcement of intellectual property rights. Peter and Matt discuss the growth of the commercial space industry, the development of international space law, and jurisdictional issues that may arise as related intellectual property rights are created and enforced.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors