It seems the cloud is everywhere these days. Amazon, Microsoft and others have announced new, low-cost initiatives for online file management and storage. File management services like Dropbox have already gotten a lot of attention and praise. In this episode, Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell discuss a specialized part of the cloud that might provide value to everyone, the advantages and disadvantages of cloud-based file management, and what’s driving these developments. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors