On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin welcome Sue Ann Jaffarian, a paralegal for Hooper, Lundy & Bookman in Los Angeles, and author of the best-selling Odelia Grey mysteries. Sue Ann talks about balancing dual careers as a very busy corporate paralegal and successful fiction writer; her “large and in charge” fictional paralegal, Odelia Patience Grey; and what’s next for both Sue Ann and Odelia. Throw in vampires, writing advice, and dealing with weight prejudice – and you have a lively discussion not to be missed!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors