Did you want to know how corporations can arm themselves with the knowledge and tools to be prepared for dealing with electronic discovery before litigation commences? In this edition of The ESI Report, host Michele Lange, Attorney and Director of Legal Technologies at Kroll Ontrack, opens the ESI Buzz with experts, Patrick Oot, Director of Electronic Discovery and Senior Litigation Counsel at Verizon in Washington and Chris Wall, Manager with Kroll Ontrack’s Legal Technologies Consulting Group, to discuss this exciting topic. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Gina Jytyla and Joni Shogren, Kroll Ontrack Staff Attorneys, focus on the facts surrounding Nursing Home Pension Fund v. Oracle Corp. Don’t miss it!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors