The North Carolina State Bar has just finished drafting a proposed Formal Ethics Opinion that allows the use of cloud computing in a law office. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Alice N. Mine, Senior Ethics Counsel and Assistant Executive Director for the North Carolina State Bar and Jack Newton, Co-founder and President of Clio, to look at the legal ethical issues surrounding cloud computing. They explore the proposed Formal Ethics Opinion, what it means for lawyers and the future of cloud computing.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors