Looking into the crystal ball on Coast to Coast with co-hosts J.Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, both attorneys and legal bloggers for Law.com. Special guests and prognosticators (also lawyers) Norman Pattis, one of the best-known criminal defense lawyers in the country along with Washington D.C. Attorney Carolyn Elefant, who specialized in energy regulatory issues and Stephen Kaplan from the Los Angeles firm of Hicks, Mims and Kaplan focusing on business law. Listen to the show for their predictions for 2006 ranging from the Alito hearings to terrorism to legal technology…and legal podcasting!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors