The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals in New York issued an opinion that opened with these words: “With disturbing frequency, this Court encounters evidence of ineffective representation by attorneys retained by immigrants seeking legal status in this country.” Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, discuss this hot-button issue as they turn to the experts: Attorney Lisa D. Ramirez, immigration lawyer from the Law Office of Lisa D. Ramirez, Attorney Nora Privitera, Special Projects Attorney for The Immigrant Legal Resource Center and Attorney Eleanor Newhoff, part time attorney for Greater Boston Legal Services. They will question the quality of legal representation of immigrants, why so many are receiving sub par legal assistance and what lawyers are doing to provide their clients with the best possible representation.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors