Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen, head of NE Operations for Ringler Associates, as we delve into a very important topic for many lawyers and their clients involved in personal injury lawsuits. With the help of our special guest, Nancy Starnes, VP and Chief of Staff for the National Organization on Disability (N.O.D.), we discuss the real life adjustments after an accident. Ms. Starnes is a nationally recognized spokesperson about the issues and obstacles that disabled persons face every day. In fact she shares her own personal experience coming back from a physically disabling injury after a plane crash. Don’t miss this compelling show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors