On this special Holiday edition of Lawyer2Lawyer, Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, will profile the work of those who help others not only during the holiday season, but year-round. Bob and Craig welcome Nicholas Henry, two-time Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran and co–founder and administrative director from the John Marshall Law School Veterans Legal Support Center and Clinic and Veterans’ advocate, Attorney Gordon P. Erspamer, from the law firm of Morrison & Foerster, to talk about their efforts to legally help wounded war veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. Please go to the Veterans Legal Support Center or Swords to Plowshares to donate your time or funds to our Veterans. Happy Holidays!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors