Can you make your law office more efficient and profitable by using a DMS? On The Un-Billable Hour, host Attorney Rodney Dowell, Director of the Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program, welcomes Danny Johnson, from NetDocuments, to discuss the use of Document Management Systems (DMS) by attorneys. Rodney and Danny talk about how DMS systems create efficiency and improve knowledge management and can improve case management by integrating with firm practice management systems. They also spotlight some of the players in the industry and provide examples of solo or small firms that have improved efficiency/profitability with DMS.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors