Coast to Coast, hosted by Law.com bloggers, Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams discuss the arguments before the Supreme Court in Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood with high stakes for the abortion issue. Special guests are Professor Neil S. Siegel from Duke Law, who recently completed a clerkship with Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Mathew D. Staver, President and General Counsel of Liberty Counsel, which cooperates and coordinates its efforts with other religious liberty, pro-life and pro-family organizations.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors