Recently, President Obama appointed two union lawyers, Craig Becker and Mark Pearce to the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) creating a labor law controversy. Some say that the addition of Becker and Pearce will restore balance, while others, like business groups, fear their influence on the board will cater to unions on big issues. Co-host and Attorney Bob Ambrogi welcomes Nancy Schiffer, Associate General Counsel with the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations, (AFL-CIO) and Attorney Charles I. Cohen, senior counsel in Morgan Lewis & Bockius’ Labor and Employment Practice, to get their reaction to the recess appointments of Becker and Pearce to the NLRB.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors