Many law students across the nation are concerned about jobs in the legal profession and are pushing for reform in data reporting as it pertains to legal education. Nate Burris, President of the Law Student Association at Boston College Law School and William D. Henderson, a Professor at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, are guests on Lawyer2Lawyer with Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams to discuss the issues, including the role of the ABA and law schools, law students’ concerns about their education debt and the current legal job market.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors