New rules pertaining to the Medicare Set-Aside Secondary Payer issue will take effect on July 1, 2009, creating significant changes. Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen welcomes colleague, Teddy Snyder, from the Ringler Associates’ Beverly Hills office and Attorney Nancy Adel, senior partner at Adel and Pollack, as they discuss the impact the new rules will have – how the new rules will affect settlements for Medicare beneficiaries and their lawyers.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors