Mandatory arbitration in credit card agreements are in the legal spotlight again after the Minnesota Attorney General recently sued the largest national arbitration firm, National Arbitration Forum. That resulted in a settlement shutting down part of NAF’s business and has raised questions about the outcomes of arbitration versus action in civil court for consumers. Lawer2Lawyer co-hosts, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams call on experts on both sides of this controversy, Attorney Deepak Gupta from Public Citizen Litigation Group, who focuses on consumer rights and Attorney Alan Kaplinsky, senior partner at Ballard Spahr Andrews and Ingersoll in Philadelphia, who pioneered the use of pre-dispute arbitration.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors