On this edition of IP Counsel, host Attorney Peter Lando, partner at the firm of Lando & Anastasi , LLP, welcomes Jeff Hawley, Professor of Intellectual Property Law at University of New Hampshire School of Law and former Chief Patent Counsel at Eastman Kodak, to discuss the highly-publicized Myriad Genetics case that is on appeal to the Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit from the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. Peter and Jeff discuss whether isolated human DNA is patent-eligible and what other technologies would be impacted with this decision.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors