A three and a half year government investigation in Ireland, called the Murphy report, revealed a cover-up of three decades of clergy sexual abuse in the Catholic church. And, in an official pastoral letter to Irish sexual abuse victims, Pope Benedict XVI apologized to Ireland’s Catholics. Co-Host and attorney J. Craig Williams welcomes guests Attorney Helen L. McGonigle, a victim of clergy abuse and victim’s advocate and Vincent Shannon, Senior Partner of Shannons Solicitors in Dublin, Ireland. They discuss the investigations into allegations of sexual abuse at the hands of priests, the Vatican’s tepid response, legal jurisdictions versus canon law and what victims of clergy sexual abuse can do legally here and abroad.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors