Sweeping proposals to change Immigration Laws from Congress and from the President have been met with strong emotions from Americans everywhere. In this edition of Coast to Coast, we will turn to our experts to get their reaction to Bush’s proposed plan on Immigration and will get their feedback on what the future holds for illegal immigrants. Join co-hosts and Law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi, as they get insight from Gregory Siskind, founding partner and immigration lawyer from Siskind Susser in Memphis, Tennessee and Monica Guizar, the Employment Policy Attorney at the National Immigration Law Center in Los Angeles. You will not want to miss this show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors