RSS — really simple syndication — is a terrific tool that can help you easily track key information you need to excel in your legal practice. David Whelan, manager of legal information for the Law Society of Upper Canada’s Great Library, and a member of the Legal Technology News editorial advisory board, takes the mystery out of RSS in this inaugural podcast hosted by Monica Bay, Editor-in-Chief of the award winning ALM publication, Law Technology News.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors