Tyler Clementi, a Rutgers University student, jumped to his death after his college roommate used a hidden webcam to stream a sexual encounter between Clementi and another man online. Two students, Dharun Rhavi and Molly Wei were charged with invasion of privacy and could face additional charges. Attorney and co-host J. Craig Williams discusses these complex legal issues with three guests: Attorney Henry E. Klingeman, defense attorney and former federal prosecutor, Attorney Nancy Willard, Executive Director of the Center for Safe and Responsible Internet Use, and Attorney Jim Harper, Director of Information Policy Studies at the Cato Institute. They take an inside legal look at invasion of privacy through technology and the potential criminal case against the two students involved.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors