Each Spring, ABA TECHSHOW takes center stage as one of the premier legal technology conferences. While there is great value in attending legal tech conferences, all lawyers can benefit simply by seeing what’s on the TECHSHOW agenda. Organizers put a lot of thought into their agendas, so we can all learn where to put our technology focus by seeing what topics these shows cover. Dennis Kennedy and Tom Mighell use TECHSHOW 2012 as an example of how to assess your current technological agenda, talk about the major topics being covered at TECHSHOW, and suggest ways you can use the TECHSHOW topic list to set your technology priorities for 2012. After you listen, be sure to check out Tom & Dennis’ co-blog and book by the same name, The Lawyers Guide to Collaboration Tools and Technologies.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors