There is a public debate in Topeka, Kansas regarding prosecution of misdemeanors in some domestic violence prosecutions, stemming from serious budget cuts to the judicial system. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts and attorneys, Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams join Attorney Joyce Grover, Executive Director at Kansas Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence and Viktoria Kristiansson an Attorney Advisor for AEquitas, to take a look at this controversy’s impact on domestic abuse victims, the general public’s response, the District Attorney’s change of heart and spotlight National Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors