Unemployment numbers are rising as companies are shedding workers at an alarming rate. In-house lawyers are front and center to make sure their companies don’t run afoul of laws that protect workers during layoffs. Join In-House Legal, host Paul D. Boynton Esq., with guest Bret A. Cohen, an employment law specialist and partner at Mintz Levin in Boston, for insight on layoffs and lawsuits – how in-house lawyers can effectively advise their companies on this pressing issue.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors