There is a great debate before the U.S. Supreme Court on whether the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act minimum coverage provision is in fact constitutional. For insight into the case, host David Yas, a BU Law alum, former publisher of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and a V.P. at Bernstein Global Wealth, turns to Wendy Mariner, professor of law at BU School of Law and the lead author of an amicus brief submitted to the court by more than 100 health law professors. Together, they discuss Department of Health and Human Services v. Florida and the amicus brief, and examine some of the interesting points that arose during the court’s oral arguments.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors