Erin Brockovich began her career by taking a risk, looking into a case and ultimately helping the people of Hinkley, California who were battling medical problems due to the contamination of the water supply. From there, Erin has become a global speaker and a passionate environmental crusader. On this edition of The Paralegal Voice, co-hosts Lynne DeVenny and Vicki Voisin welcome Erin Brockovich to offer her advice to the paralegal community. Erin will discuss the power of a paralegal and their vital role in a case, the Million Baby Crawl and her never ending fight for awareness, the truth, and a person’s right to know.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors