In this special edition of The ESI Report live from LegalTech New York, Joni Shogren, Staff Attorney at Kroll Ontrack and ESI Report special correspondent, will speak with the panel members from one of LegalTech’s educational programs titled, “Multilingual Madness: Globalization is Colliding with the Complexity of E-Discovery,” This program was one of the most popular at LegalTech this year, coming from the Kroll Ontrack sponsored Hot, Hot, Hot Topics in E-Discovery track. During this discussion, Joni seeks a global perspective on e-discovery and the issues it presents across the globe from the panel of experts, including: Michelle Mahoney, Director for Applied Legal Technology at Mallesons Stephen Jaques in Australia, Mark Surguy, Senior Associate with Pinsent Masons LLP in the United Kingdom and Ken Nourse, the Managing Director for Legal Technologies for Kroll Ontrack in the Asia-Pacific region. You won’t want to miss this exciting show!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors