In this edition of the Boston University School of Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Professor Michael Meurer, the Michaels Faculty Research Scholar of Law at BU School of Law, to discuss his new book, Patent Failure: How Judges, Bureaucrats, and Lawyers Put Innovators at Risk. Dan and Professor Meurer take a hard look at the American patent system and why many innovators consider this system and the institutions created to protect patents complete failures.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors