When it comes to organized labor, the focus is usually on issues regarding employment, layoffs, wages and arbitration. However, there is a big factor when it comes to workers comp cases. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host Angus Kennedy from Southern California as they speak to Attorney Michael Ian Rott, founding and senior partner at the firm of Hiden, Rott & Oertle, about workers comp cases involving organized labor. Larry, Angus and Michael explore these cases, the obstacles in dealing with the workers compensation system, the first hearing loss class action in California’s workers’ compensation history and how workers can benefit by putting their money in a structured settlement.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors