There are some common misunderstandings when it comes to the complicated area of special needs trusts. However, a special needs trust can help a disabled person preserve their wealth and maximize their care and support. Join Ringler Radio host, Larry Cohen and co-host, Kenneth R. Klapacz, Esq., Ringler settlement annuity specialist from Chicago, as they turn to Attorney Michael J. Durkin partner at the firm, Pedersen & Houpt in Chicago, to clear up these misunderstandings, talk about his experience dealing in special needs trusts, discuss how special needs trusts are funded and highlight the importance of putting the disabled person and their family first.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors