It is official! This is the 2 year Anniversary Show of Lawyer 2 Lawyer! The past two years have been action-packed, covering a wide range of topics from controversial Supreme Court rulings and the effects of Global Warming to the power of E-discovery and the popularity of International Law. To help celebrate this momentous occasion, Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi, invite Dean Erwin Chemerinsky and Chancellor Michael V. Drake to talk about what’s new at UC Irvine and a look ahead to a new Dean and a new Law School. Don’t miss this!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors