What kind of impact has a weakened economy had on jury profiling and juror deliberations? In this edition of the ESI Report, host Michele Lange, Attorney and Director of Legal Technologies at Kroll Ontrack welcomes Dr. Laurie Kuslansky, Senior Jury Consultant for TrialGraphix/Kroll Ontrack and Fred Whitmer, partner at Kilpatrick Stockton, to discuss current juror trends, altered expectations and changing priorities in light of the recent economic downturn. In the Bits & Bytes segment, Kroll Ontrack Legal Correspondent, Meridith Socha, takes a look at the facts surrounding the recent discovery order issued in Stengart v. Loving Care Agency.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors