The U.S. Department of Justice is suing to block AT&T’s takeover of T-Mobile USA. After reviewing the details of the 39-billion-dollar deal, the DOJ said this acquisition would not be good for consumers. AT&T disagrees. On Lawyer2Lawyer, attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Maurice E. Stucke, from the University of Tennessee College of Law, Attorney Allen Grunes from the firm, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck and Evan Koblentz, a reporter for Law Technology News, to discuss the suit and the impact on the mobile technology world and consumers.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors