Want to know what went on in the world of e-discovery in 2008? Would you like a peek into what’s new on the horizon? In this edition of The ESI Report, Gina Jytyla, Kroll Ontrack Managing Staff Attorney, opens the ESI Buzz with special guests Andrea Marshall, legal consultant for Kroll Ontrack and Attorney Todd Newton from the Mitchell Williams law firm, as they review 2008’s ESI developments and discuss predictions for the year ahead. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Gina Jytyla and Kroll Ontrack legal correspondent Meridith Socha, focus on the facts surrounding Covad Communications Co. v. Revonet, Inc.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors