After a few stagnant years, salaries for first year Law Associates are exploding. Starting pay is an incredible $145,000 at some large firms. What is causing this first year salary boom? What do graduating law school students think about this? Attorneys and law.com bloggers, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi examine the reasons for these new salary heights with expert insight from Melissa Lennon of The Beasley School of Law at Temple University, Carey Bertolet of BCG Attorney Search and Michel Ayer, a student at the University of Iowa Law School. This is an invaluable discussion for all firms looking for new talent and law students looking for jobs!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors