On this edition of The ESI Report, host Kelly Kubacki, Staff Attorney in the Legal Technologies division at Kroll Ontrack welcomes Andrea Marshall, Senior Discovery Services consultant for Kroll Ontrack and Megan Pizor, Legal Consultant for Kroll Ontrack, to review the most dominant themes of 2010 in e-discovery case law from across the country, with a view toward what may be coming next in 2011. In the Bits & Bytes Legal Analysis segment, Ben Kirk looks at the international discovery issues addressed in the recent case of Sofaer Global Hedge Fund v. Brightpoint, Inc.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors