A company indicted for involuntary manslaughter? It raises interesting, timely legal questions involving the company that provided the epoxy blamed in the fatal Big Dig tunnel collapse in Boston killing a woman in a car. On Lawyer 2 Lawyer, Law.com blogger and host, J. Craig Williams welcomes David Frank, News Reporter from Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly and Attorney Bradley M. Henry, partner in the Boston law firm of Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow, P.C. and the “Plaintiffs’ Liaison Counsel” on behalf of the children of the victim in this case, Milena DelValle, to discuss the reaction to this indictment, charging Powers Fasteners with one count of involuntary manslaughter, the cap on criminal penalties for corporations and what the future holds for the other companies who could potentially be charged for this tragedy.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors