On this edition of Ringler Radio, host Larry Cohen sits down with famed Boston trial attorney, Leo V. Boyle, from the firm Meehan, Boyle, Black & Bogdanow, P.C., to give you an inside look at his role as a trial attorney. Leo will talk about his love for the courtroom, the organization, Trial Lawyers Care, which provides free legal services to victims of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and the importance of integrating storytelling into every aspect of the trial.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors