Ellen Mendelsohn, a 51-year old manager for Sprint, was fired in company-wide layoffs and sued citing age discrimination. During the trial, five ex-employees claimed they had also been released because of their age or in lawyer terms “me-too evidence“. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi as they discuss this highly-publicized case with the experts: Attorney Michael Ketchmark, from Davis Ketchmark & McCreight, Attorney Jeannie DeVeney from Spencer Fane Britt & Browne LLP and Attorney George Lenard, from Harris, Dowell, Fisher & Harris, L.C. They discuss the case and the unanimous decision handed down by the Supreme Court.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors