With the end of the U.S. Supreme Court term came some stand-out rulings including handgun case, McDonald v. City of Chicago and patent law case, Bilski v. Kappos. Attorneys and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Adam Winkler, a constitutional law specialist from UCLA School of Law and Attorney Amy Howe, the editor of SCOTUSblog, to discuss the Supreme Court round-up. In addition, they discuss recent rulings, a liberal vs. conservative Supreme Court, the Elena Kagan confirmation hearings and take a look back at some landmark decisions.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors