In this edition of the BU Law podcast, host and media veteran, Dan Rea of WBZ-Radio 1030 welcomes Maura Kelly, Esq., Assistant Dean of Career Development and Public Service at BU School of Law and Cheryl Constantine, Associate Director of Financial Aid at BU School of Law, to discuss how more law students, graduate students and undergrads are turning to government and public interest work. They look at students’ growing interest in public service, a new law that forgives student loans for those who serve and the programs BU Law offers in the public interest arena.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors