Having trouble getting excited about fulfilling your CLE requirements? Well that’s all changed as lawyers are now signing up for CLE travel programs taking them to different parts of the world where beautiful scenery and CLE seminars can both be found. On Lawyer2Lawyer, we look at these CLE Programs in-depth, highlighting the pros and cons of the trips, the physicality of taking the attorney out of the office or offline, and give you a first-hand account of the various destinations offered. Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Robert Ambrogi call on the experts: Attorney Jamie Duarte, from Duarte & Associates and Maryann McCool, Director of CLE Abroad, to discuss this fun alternative.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors