It was only six years ago that Sarbanes-Oxley was passed by Congress with the intent on restoring public confidence after corporate scandals affected companies like Enron. However in light of recent bailout requests from AIG, Citigroup and now GM, the focus is once again on more stringent corporate governance. Join Law.com bloggers and co-hosts, J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi with special guests Mary Mack, Corporate Technology Counsel at Fios, Inc and Professor Nancy Rapoport, Gordon & Silver, Ltd. Professor at the William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Together they look at this important new phase of corporate governance.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors