On this edition of The Un-Billable Hour, host Attorney Rodney Dowell, Director of the Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program, chats with Carole Levitt, President and Founder of Internet for Lawyers and Mark Rosch, Vice President of Internet for Lawyers, to talk about their new book, Google For Lawyers: Essential Search Tips and Productivity Tools. They discuss their inspiration for the book, overall thoughts on Google as a search engine for attorneys, free office applications and how Google, in the long run, can save attorneys time and money.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors