Coast to Coast, with Robert Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams from Law.com’s arsenal of law bloggers. Why aren’t there more lawyers doing pro bono work? We explore that with special guests Mark O’Brien, Executive Director of Probono.net, a non-profit organization in NYC that provides access to justice through innovative technology and volunteer lawyer participation and Ken Babcock, the Executive Director and General Counsel for Public Law Center in its 24th year providing free civil legal services for residents in Orange County, California. And as the Supreme Court approaches a new session, what’s in store – what are the cases to watch? We’re thrilled to have on the show, Marcia Coyle, Washington Bureau Chief for the National Law Journal and Commentator for PBS. We know you won’t want to miss news from the Blogosphere too!
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- Digital Edge | Legal Talk Network
- Catch Me on Legal Talk Network | The Droid Lawyer™
- Android Devices for Lawyers
- Decision Tree Tools For Litigators - Legal Talk Network - Law News ...
- Competitive Branding And Website Development For Lawyers ...
- Cyber Threats to Law Firms and Businesses: How Do We Defend ...
Our Current Sponsors