According to a Wall Street Journal investigation, many of the public’s favorite Facebook applications like Farmville, Texas HoldEm Poker and FrontierVille, are allegedly sharing users’ personal information with third-party advertisers and Internet tracking companies. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams welcome Kimberley Isbell, a Fellow at the Berkman Center for Internet and Society and Mark G. McCreary from the firm Fox Rothschild LLP, to discuss this matter. They look at the potential impact of this privacy breach, the legal issues and how this breach could affect the business of Facebook.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors