When an 88-year old white supremacist walked into the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC opening fire, reaction was swift to question if this tragedy could have been prevented. And with those questions comes the examination of First Amendment rights. Lawyer2Lawyer co-hosts J. Craig Williams and Bob Ambrogi welcome Attorney Brian Cuban, a Dallas Attorney working for Mark Cuban Companies, Attorney Steve Freeman, Director of Legal Affairs for the Anti-Defamation League and renowned trial lawyer and First Amendment lawyer, Attorney Martin Garbus, to discuss First Amendment rights – the balance between protecting free speech for the many and restricting hate speech for the few.
Click the logo below to learn about our featured sponsor.
You can reach thousands more readers every month.
Being a featured blawger instantly associates you with the top legal professionals around the world.
- E-Discovery: Why You Should Go Native! | Legal Talk Network
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - SFGate
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network - PRWeb
- Lawyer2Lawyer Returns to Legal Talk Network
- Sacramento's New One-Day Divorce Program | Legal Talk Network
- Code X: Stanford Law's Hotbed of Legal Technology Startups
Our Current Sponsors